Personal Tax (Self Assessment) Tax Returns

SA by Faraday Keynes Ltd

Self-Assessment Tax Return for Personal Tax and self-employed Income.

The tax itself is a very dynamic field. A personal tax return can be very simple or complicated, it depends on the types of incomes to be accounted for in SA returns.

The followings are a few types of income listed if you are entitled to receive them which can be part of your personal tax return.

We can save you a lot of time, worries, and money by handling your self-assessment for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return, and advise on how you can minimize your tax liability. We can act as your agent, dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf.

We will assure you that your personal tax matters are dealt with competently and in a timely manner so that you do not incur any unnecessary late filing penalties and save money on tax payable by complying with proper legislation.

Do company directors need to file a personal tax return?

In short, May Be, it depends if the director has been issued notice by HMRC to file a personal tax return regardless of the level of income then YES otherwise NO unless one has income subject to tax that has not been taxed at the source and should be declared.

What is UTR?

UTR stands for Unique Tax Reference number (10-digit code issued by HMRC and it is not the same as NI number).

How can I get UTR?

Even if you don't have a business but need to file SA (Self Assessment) return due to other sources of taxable income(s), you can fill in this online form to get UTR for yourself.
If you have started your own business as a sole trader and want to register with HMRC then use this link to get URT

IFA_Logo_FKQB Pro Advisorcertified Xero advisorACCA DA OH FK   power-Bi