In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
|List of cookies used||Description of cookies|
|Analytics||The analytics cookie helps us count the number of users on the site as well as how what pages they visit.|
|Call to Action||We use a cookie to determine whether or not to show our call to action, if you have previously clicked the cross then it won’t display for a period of time.|
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Our website does not have any option to login
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website. We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in Sep 2022.
Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We, therefore, make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. The provision of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the sites or those that control them.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or other messaging service unless you have given your prior consent.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act [1998 OR 2018] and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK (‘Data Protection Legislation’)
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
How we may collect your personal data
We obtain information about you when you use our website (in the form of cookies), when you use the enquiry form or register to receive our newsletters.
The kind of information we hold about you
The personal information we collect might include the following:
- IDENTITY DATA – your first and last name.
- CONTACT DATA – your address, email address and phone number.
- TECHNICAL DATA – your IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
- MARKETING DATA – your marketing preferences with us.
How we use personal data we hold about you
Information that is collected may be used in the following ways:
- Reply to enquires that have been sent using our enquires contact form.
- Items that maybe of interest such as changes in legislation or business advice.
- Send you newsletters if you have requested us to do so.
- Completing any obligations we may have (legal or otherwise) with the information you have provided.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you mailings).
- All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Transferring your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Third parties to whom we disclose such personal data may be located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will only disclose client personal data to a third party (including a third party outside of the EEA) provided that the transfer is undertaken in compliance with the data protection regulations.
We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes of which we need to be made aware by contacting us, using the contact details below.
You have the right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive details of the personal data we hold. You may request correction or erasure of the personal data that we hold about you.
16 or under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or other messaging service unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.